Dishwasher repair, regular maintenance and professional cleaning are required to keep your dishwasher in tip-top shape for years to come. Our certified technicians, with years of experience are available to service and or repair your dishwasher.
All dishwashers work in pretty much the same way. In order to service or repair a dishwasher it is important to understand the relationship between the motor and pump system, and all the controls, switches, valves, and solenoids. Our dishwasher technicians are factory trained and can repair your dishwasher if any of the following are taking place:
- It’s more noisy than usual
- It leaks
- There’s an error code on the digital display
- It doesn’t work at all
- It cleans poorly
- There’s no water entering the machine
- The water doesn’t drain from the machine
- The dry cycle has problems
- The door has problems
- The cycle doesn’t complete
- It smells like something is burning
- The detergent cup doesn’t open/close
- The cycle times are too long
If your dishwasher is acting up or doesn’t work at all, then our trained dishwasher repair specialists need to come out to check the wiring, the door switch failure, the power source disturbance or timer/selector switch malfunction, which may have caused the breakage. In addition to the standard repair and maintenance.